9/28/11

Homemade Alien Conquest spaceship

Introducing my homemade, Alien Conquest spaceship!


I free built it using most of the parts from the UFO Abduction set.
(The UFO Abduction set has 211 parts!)


I  was about finished when my younger brother asked,
"Are you going to use the light brick?"
So I thought, and decided
what better to use it for than a laser?
And with a quick change, the laser was done. 


The ship's cockpit can flip open and reveal the alien in his chair with the controls.


I used no outside parts, only the ones from the set to build this.


There are eight blue thrusters to lift the shuttle. 


I took it apart to rebuild the main set, but I got some these pictures before I did.





2 comments:

Grant said...

Wow, this lego set looks AWESOME! I've been wanting to build the Lego Alien Helicopter. Does free build mean you built it without the instructions? The light brick used for the laser is totally cool. Thanks for sharing your legos with me.

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for thee efforts you have put in penning this website.
I am hopiing to check out the same high-gradecontent from yoou later on as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to gett my very ownn site now ;
)

Feel free to surf to my web blog - biatch